- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information about your Labour Party membership (your CLP) and voting intention in the NEC elections.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the campaign with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a survey form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- The Labour Party
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you with information about our NEC election campaign.
- Recruit volunteers and receive endorsements for the campaign.
How do we store your data?
The campaign securely stores your data on Mailchimp, with access only given to known campaign volunteers.
The campaign will keep your data until the conclusion of the election campaign. At the close of the campaign we will delete your data within three months.
You have the right at any time to stop the campaign from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group. To unsubscribe, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – we use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com